Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Join the Project

  1. #11
    Inactive Member N. Foster Tyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2000
    Posts
    211
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    chatterbox, I agree that this is a very interesting idea; with the same script directed by different filmmakers, you would be able to see major differences even though the story, characters & dialogue or exactly the same. You could totally compare different sensibilities and personal styles...it's a great idea. But like I said, most (young) filmmakers are often pretty selfish and too full of themselves to take part in a film which they might not have written themselves, even if it's a great script. You know, that whole "written & directed by" bullshit glamour tag is just too attractive to a lot of people. Shit, I actually would take part, but I just don't have the time to work on any film right now...with college, my freelance writing gigs for magazines (I write regularly for three mags) and my relationship, it's out of the question at the moment. Good luck to you, though. I hope it works out for the best, because this could be a great thing.

    Hey Curtin, I couldn't give a flying fuck what anybody thinks about me or my posts. Do they make me look bad? Oh well, I still look better than yo momma.

    ------------------

  2. #12
    Inactive Member shirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2000
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    N Foster... Your in Toronto? I am in Niagara...

    ------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •